I liked the answer of this German Muslim scholar, when he was asked about terrorism and Islam:
He said :
1. Who started the first world war?
2. Who started the second world war ?
3. Who killed about 20 millions of Aborigines in Australia ?
4. Who sent the nuclear bombs of Hiroshima and Nagasaki ?
5. Who killed more than 100 millions of Red Indians in North America ?
6. Who killed more than 50 millions of Red Indians in south America ?
7. Who took about 180 millions of African people as slaves and 88% of them died and were thrown in Atlantic ocean ?
8. Who killed thousands of innocent people in Iraq.
No , They weren't Muslims!!! First of all, You have to define terrorism properly...
It doesn't look right if a non-Muslim do something bad..it is called crime. But if a Muslim commit something bad..he is terrorist...
So first remove this double standard...then come to the point!!! , . . . . .