Thursday, December 1, 2011

Welcome to the New blog

Assalmau Alaikum

Due to some circumstances, I decided to make a new blog and will be posting up new blogs here. All other previous blogs are still available at my previous blog address (listed below). No new blogs will be posted up on that site, rather everything form now on will be posted here inshaAllah.

As always, thanks for visiting my blog, giving me your thoughts as well as words of wisdom and correcting my mistakes. I hope everyone who visits here continues to do the same.

And as I have said in my previous blogs, I am NOT a scholar, I am just a regular Muslim who is concerned about where Muslims are headed in the United States as well as around the world. Everything I write about is based on my personal observations and I try to be as accurate as I possibly can. I try to base everything on truth that I have seen and heard. I would just like all Muslims to think about their actions and how those actions impact the lives of those around them, Muslim or not.

Again, I thank you for visiting my blog. If there is a topic you would like me to do some "research" on and post, please feel free to email me at islamicworker@gmail.com.

JazakAllahu Khairun
Assalamu Alaikum
Your Brother in Islam

No comments:

Post a Comment